Our advisory services on GST include:
- Impact Assessment:
- Change in the tax rates and structure;
- Impact on procurement and outward supply;
- Valuation Mechanism including free samples, stock transfers and discounts;
- Flow of input tax credits;
- Impact of GST on supply chain, working capital and overall operations
- Realigning the operations to ensure tax efficiency;
- Advise on special issues like Reverse Charge Mechanism & Casual Taxability;
- Input tax credit;
- Rates of GST on goods & services;
- Time and place of supply;
- Valuation and Audit
Do you have any queries?
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is in summary form and is therefore intended for general guidance only. It is not intended to be a substitute for detailed research or the exercise of professional judgment. Mind Sync does not accept any responsibility for loss occasioned to any person acting or refraining from action as a result of any information provided herein. On any specific matter, reference should be made to the appropriate advisor.